Our sauna models made for the outdoors come with the same durable and easy-to-install construction our indoor models feature. To meet your needs, we provide you with two outdoor saunas to choose from: the classic outdoor sauna and the barrel sauna.
The classic model offers a look and feel similar to our indoor models. While it comes in two standard sizes, custom sizes and shapes are also available for those looking for a sauna room built to their needs.
For those who have the space to spare, the barrel sauna is an excellent choice, as allows efficient air circulation and quicker heating time compared to a square shaped room. For this particular model, you have the choice between a traditional Saunacore CTY-WS16 wood burning stove or a special edition electric heater.
Whichever outdoor sauna you prefer, each product comes with pre-cut and drilled panels for easy assembly. Paired with the technology we’ve developed, Saunacore’s outdoor saunas are sure to provide excellent, efficient performance wherever they’re placed.
“COUNTRY LIVING” BARREL SAUNAby SAUNACORE
- Canadian tight knotted cedar (or) clear western red cedar
- Do-It-Yourself “easy to assemble” Kits
- Saunacore CTY-WS16 Wood Burning Stove or
- Special Edition Electric Heater
- Cedar Door with tempered glass window
- Built-In Ventilation System
- Weather resistant bands & clamps for assembly
- Solid wood cradle base for support and stability
- Available in 6ft or 8ft lengths (6ft diameter – height)
- Exterior canopy (optional)
- Dual full length cedar benches
- Made in Canada
- Walls constructed of up to 1-1/2″ thick cedar boards
- Efficient air circulation and quicker heating time
- 25% – 30% less volume of heating area compared to square shaped rooms
- Bucket, Ladle, Vapor Light fixture included (refer to sauna heater brochure for stove specifications)
CLASSIC OUTDOOR SAUNAby SAUNACORE
- Standard Sizes: 7ft x 5ft & 6ft x 6ft (Overall Height 8ft) – custom sizes & shapes available
- 2×6 Tongue & Grove Knotted cedar walls. Kits
- 2 tier straight knotted cedar benches
- Cedar heater fence and cedar slats for walking area of sauna.
- Cedar Door with window
- Cedar shingled pitched roof with venting.
- Saunacore 6000 watt Special Edition sauna heater with built-in controls & rocks.
- Easy assembly pre-cut and drilled panels – will require two adults for assembly. (level concrete slab or solid base is required to mount sauna)
All models are available in various sizes, layouts, and wood. All saunas come complete with a premium Saunacore Electric Sauna Heater.
For more info and details on various models of far infrared saunas download our brochure.